Re: Moonie 4.2 map package

Will try it today mate

http://i.imgur.com/vtOLw.png

#52 2013-10-24 11:24:40

Noxtty
Map maker

X-RaY wrote:

please remind me to play your updated version at least once!
Haven't jumped any new maps since this year, but rhapsodic and this one are on my list...
ow, and also louljumps... and mars.....

Besides that,
awesome to hear you'r making progress with this map!  smile

I recommend mars.. really tongue No clue if you'll be able to reach far, it's awesome!

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

#53 2013-10-24 11:39:44

Lagtronics
Jumper

Mars' final jump is hard and painful sad
I'll try the updated version when I get back home in 3 weeks but from what I've seen its pretty nice big_smile

#54 2013-10-24 13:10:22

Giomarketz
Jumper

tbh i nver had problems of any sort in previous version, which one is the jump that fails stamina? if it's the one where u have to crouch it's because some people doesn't press sprint -.- and if it's this that made you change the map it's pretty ridicolous

#55 2013-10-24 15:18:28

Noxtty
Map maker

Giomarketz wrote:

tbh i nver had problems of any sort in previous version, which one is the jump that fails stamina? if it's the one where u have to crouch it's because some people doesn't press sprint -.- and if it's this that made you change the map it's pretty ridicolous

It's a bug, I had a simillar bug with different keys, some people cannot do the combo CROUCH + SPRINT + FORWARD. For some people it locks the FORWARD key.. which makes you lose a huge amount of stamina. I am 110% sure of this bug since I had it too.. Still got no idea how I got rid of it.. But it's a bug... And I still feel bad about it.. I know.. but I had to do it...

#56 2013-10-24 16:32:28

MasterBait
Jumper

Well, that's a hardware limitation in cheap keyboards. Some buttons are connected to same wire and when you use a certain combination your keyboard flips it's shit. Buy a gaming keyboard or change your binds. Sprint = shift, crouch = space for example doesn't give you that problem.

Dats a nice jump you got thar
My youtube channel

#57 2013-10-24 19:29:33

Driller

And the BST Sage continues!
(uploaded, pm me nox if you want to change info on the datasheet)

#58 2013-10-24 20:40:58

Noxtty
Map maker

MasterBait wrote:

Well, that's a hardware limitation in cheap keyboards. Some buttons are connected to same wire and when you use a certain combination your keyboard flips it's shit. Buy a gaming keyboard or change your binds. Sprint = shift, crouch = space for example doesn't give you that problem.

thing is, it doesn't happen on 4.1, plus as I said, I had a similar bug, but after a while it got fixed by itself

#59 2013-10-24 21:15:42

Noxtty
Map maker

Also, noticed some unfitting textures at veteran 3 -_-.. (thanks for the testers who told me AFTER the release) tongue

veteran 7 is still buggy but only if you go down after the 2nd plat, I don't think you can be stuck on your way to the walljumps.

Even tho I feel really ashamed of those unfitting textures.. I won't fix it (for now) I really wanna work on other projects so yeah..

Board footer