Home

You are not logged in.
Language: French

#1 2016-07-31 12:57:44

MisiUx
Map maker

Icy Wonderland_b1

Heyhey everyone,

with this post I proudly present you Icy Wonderland_b1 - my legacy to the Urban Terror Icy Community!
It contains 19 Jumps in total - 15 normals, two Leet Jumps, one Uber1337 and one secret jump.
I would rate it 75-100. It has timers.

First impressions:
http://imgur.com/a/dN8MM

I wanna thank N4w4k, Holy, Isaac, stupZ, Th3K1ll3r, TheVampire and Valter for testing/- and always helping me when I had problems.
I hope I did not forget anyone, if yes I am sorry! 

But now have fun trying it out, I really really hope you enjoy! :')

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/#!ORR00I4Y!jHarVraDqa-8 … fLWbHR_iT8

Come and play it with us!
/connect funtown-urt.info:27964

But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

#2 2016-08-01 01:09:16

Th3K1ll3r
Map maker

Re: Icy Wonderland_b1

Great map, gj! <3

#3 2016-08-01 08:29:16

Eagle
Jumper

I only went until the third -- and almost fourth -- jump on my try this morning, but I enjoyed what I went through so far. I don't have enough information to give a full review, but I am not sure to have the time to dig further either. Not much frustration compared to the needlessly mental hard and uncomfortable Acer. Jumps felt pretty natural/comfortable, yet they are technical; which is what defines a good map for advanced icy jumpers to me. I don't hide my sadness to hear -- from what I understood of the gathered telling -- this could be your last map and/or game cessions. Another big IcyJumps figure as well as a long time comrade lost.

I also hope in the future people will focus less on making limit hard maps but vary between skills, create fixed standards of difficulty, focus on all domains (jump and environment design, feedbacks from computed simulation etc...) and what makes IcyJumps special. I may sound like a butthole but I want what everyone does; best IcyJumps maps and experience to enjoy either alone or with friends.

Still appreciate the content made on idTech 3\ioQuake 3. It could be very instructive to me as well, as a growing developer on another project using the same base engine.

#4 2016-08-01 17:21:31

Driller

Map is up!

//
(Screenies of this map and th3killes will be added soon...)

---> Done!

#5 2017-05-25 23:10:47

MisiUx
Map maker

Heyhey everyone!

Just a small update for Wonderland, fixed small mistakes I had no time to fix before the release of B1 - Enjoy!

B2 Downloadlink:
See below or Download-section

Last edited by Driller (2017-05-26 21:51:50)

But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

#6 2017-05-26 02:38:52

MisiUx
Map maker

Since I can't edit my previous post; please use this Link!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ag15bmj0l … and_b2.pk3

Last edited by MisiUx (2017-05-26 02:43:22)

#7 2017-07-10 12:28:02

leighrex
Map maker

I will try, thx <3

#8 2017-07-10 21:51:52

MisiUx
Map maker

leighrex wrote:

I will try, thx <3

Aye Leigh! Tell me what you think smile

#9 2017-07-11 09:48:34

leighrex
Map maker

MisiUx wrote:

leighrex wrote:

I will try, thx <3

Aye Leigh! Tell me what you think smile

It will keep my busy whilst I have a broken leg tongue

Board footer